When you play the Game of Cones, you win or you die.
Read more at http://dartmouth.spoonuniversity.com/2015/04/14/dead-game-thrones-characters-discontinued-ben-jerrys-flavors-2/ , and like Spoon University – Dartmouth College on Facebook!
New Buzzfeed post is up, called, “15 Times Google Scholar Went a Little Too Far.” Read it here http://www.buzzfeed.com/drlivingston/15-times-google-scholar-went-a-little-too-far-s4ly or be square.
Because the life of the scholar isn’t for everyone.
Another Buzzfeed post up! The last one got to the front page (what), and currently has over 100,00 views. Craziness.
NOW for the next one. In light of a Spurs victory tonight, I give you (and the rest of the world), 27 People Who Are the Real MVP. Check it out! Let me know what you think! Leave hateful comments like “WORST. LIST. EVER.”
I, like every store that prints little surveys on their receipts and mass blasts them out to everyone and then becomes inundated by data they will never process, eagerly await your feedback.
I’ve started writing some Buzzfeed posts lately for the Community section (it’s a shameless bid for employment at a later stage. Or, more specifically, internship, because I am terrified of being occupation-less on my off-term this winter).
I’m still getting the hang of it. I gif-searched for like 16 hours for my first post. It’s not this post. This one was better, so I’m posting it first, to soften the blow. Enjoy! Here’s a link, if you want to view it on Buzzfeed. The article has links to each song, and includes my minimal and censored witty commentary.
If you prefer the watered-down version, read on.
The Only 39 Road Trip Songs You’ll Ever Need
39. Send Me on My Way- Rusted Root
38. Ways to Go- Grouplove
37. Girls Fast Cars- The Wombats
36. Miracle Mile- Cold War Kids
35. Highway to Hell- AC/DC
34. Life in the Fast Lane- The Eagles
33. I’ve Been Everywhere- Johnny Cash
32. Red Dirt Road- Brooks and Dunn
31. Born to Be Wild- Steppenwolf
“Head out on the highway, lookin’ for adventure.”
What this song lacks in a punny-road-trip title, it makes up for with a Wild Hogs-esque music video and pedal-to-the-metal lyric power.
30. 90 Miles an Hour Down a Dead End Street- Hank Snow
29. I Drove All Night- Celine Dion
28. Shut Up and Drive- Rihanna
27. Start Me Up- The Rolling Stones
26. Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car- Billy Ocean
25. Mud On the Tires- Brad Paisley
24. Mustang Sally- The Commitments
23. Gas Pedal- Sage the Gemini
22. Six Days on the Road- Dave Dudley
21. I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)- The Proclaimers
20. Life is a Highway- Tom Cochrane
19. Route 66- The Rolling Stones
18. Radar Love- Golden Earring
17. Ridin’- Chamillionaire
16. Paradise by the Dashboard Light- Meatloaf
This one’s great if you stop for a little roadside hanky panky in the middle of your trip.